May 6th 2017 Conference Schedule
Location: Radisson Downtown Harbor Hotel
101 W. Fayette St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Fayette and Salon E Conference Rooms, 1st Floor
8am to 3:30pm
Valet and street parking are available.
Speaker or Sponsor availability ends 4/25/17. Click here for more information.
As of 4/22/17. Topics and panelists are subject to change.
8am to 8:40am Check-In: We recommend that you arrive before 8:20am to get checked in and seated.
- Track 1- Check In at Salon E
- Track 2 and Track 1&2 Day Pass- Check In at Fayette Room
8am to 8:35am- Networking Breakfast
- Networking Breakfast in Balto Tavern (attendees purchase their own breakfast)
8:35am to 8:45am- Attendees find seats in Salon E for Conference Welcome
8:45am- Welcome by Will Holmes, Founder of MoneyBaltimore (Salon E)
8:50am to 9:20am- Greetings from Catherine Pugh, Mayor of the City of Baltimore (Salon E)
9:20am to 9:23am- Presentation of Award to Mayor Pugh by Will Holmes (Salon E)
9:25am to 9:45am- Keynote Motivational Speaker: Winston Sterling, Investor and Entrepreneur (Salon E)
9:45am to 9:50am-Track 2 attendees leave Salon E to go to the Fayette Room and Track 1 attendees stay in Salon E
9:50am to 11:30am- Track 1 Workshop: 30 Steps for Startups (Salon E)
- Discussion led by Will Holmes of WHC
9:50am to 10:35am- Track 2 Workshop: Criteria for Getting Funded by Investors and Lenders (Fayette)
- Panel: Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Calvin Young of The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, The Startup Nest
10:45am to 11:30am- Track 2 Workshop: Building Revenue Models Big Enough to Attract Investors and Buyers
- Panel: Alexis Coates of Black Business Review, Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Shawn Hart of Hart Wealth Strategies, Augustus McMillan of The McMillan Companies, Calvin Young of Harbor Bank of Maryland
11:35am- 2017 MoneyBaltimore Group Picture (Registration Area Steps)
11:40am to 12:10pm- Lunch Break (attendees purchase their own lunch in Balto Restaurant)
12:15pm to 1pm- Track 1 Workshop: Properly Planning, Registering, Protecting and Sustaining Your Growing Business or Non-Profit Organization
- Panel: Shan-Nel D. Simmons, EA of Nel’s Tax Help, Nat Alston of the Horizon Group, Granville Templeton, Esquire, Leroy Mckenzie, Jr. of JNF Enterprises, Dan Cullen of Cullen Research Group
12:15pm to 1pm- Track 2 Workshop: Finding Investors and Pitching to Them
- Panel: Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Calvin Young of The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, Alexis Coates of Black Business Review, The Startup Nest
1:10pm to 1:55pm- Track 1 Workshop: Marketing and Sales Essentials To Grow Your Business or Non-Profit Faster
- Panel: Adam Leech of Tharros Media, Jeff Bryce of JRB Business Enterprises, Roger Reynolds of R Reynolds Consulting, Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce, Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, Lamonte Gwynn of Lamonte G Photography, Arnold Jolivet of AMCBA, Daryell Mack of Mogul Printing
2pm to 2:45pm- Track 1 Workshop: Resources and Financial Options for New Business Leaders
- Panel: John Gourdin of SoundAdviceMD, Shawn Hart of Hart Wealth Strategies, Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce, Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, Erica Myers of Fosterpreneur, The Startup Nest, Augustus McMillan of McMillan Companies, Dan Cullen of Cullen Research Group
1:10pm to 2:45pm- Track 2 Workshop: Pitching to Lenders & Investors (Write your pitch! Practice it! Deliver it!)
- Panel: McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Calvin Young of The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Paz Morris of Equity Capital Partners, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, The Startup Nest
2:55pm to 3:55pm- Networking Mixer (attendees purchase their own drinks)
Sponsored: Will Holmes Consulting
Want 2 months of Motivation and Support after the MoneyBaltimore Conference? Consider the CONFERENCE PLUS OPTION. Click here for more information!
IMPORTANT- AS OF 4/13/17- TRACK 1 TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT! HOWEVER, YOU CAN ATTEND TRACK 1 & TRACK 2 CLASSES WITH A TRACK 2 DAY PASS!
TROUBLE SIGNING UP? If you receive an error message when attempting to register, or if you have difficulty upgrading to Track 2 or to the Conference Plus Option, please click here to use our PayPal registration form.
TRACK 1 & 2 DAY PASS
- Access to Morning Networking
- Access to Track 1 Plus Access to All Track 2 Workshops:
- Workshop: Criteria for Getting Funded by Investors and Lenders
- Workshop: Building Businesses To Grow or Sell Quickly
- Workshop: Finding Investors and Pitching to Them
- Access to Pitch Competition
- Access to Business Mixer
- All Access VIP Pass to MoneyBaltimore Conference plus
- 2 Months of Monthly Mastermind Meetings to Discuss Business Challenges
- 2 Months of Unlimited Business Advice Via Email Support from Business Consultants
- Unlimited Access to 30 Steps for Startups Curriculum
- Access to Exclusive MoneyBaltimore Networking Events & Workshops