May 6th 2017 Conference Schedule-
Ticket sales have ended for this event. See you next year, May 5th 2018.
Location: Radisson Downtown Harbor Hotel
101 W. Fayette St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Salon D and Salon E Conference Rooms, 1st Floor
8am to 3:30pm
Valet and street parking are available.
Speaker or Sponsor availability ends 4/25/17. Click here for more information.
As of 5/4/17. Topics and panelists are subject to change.
8am to 8:40am Check-In: We recommend that you arrive before 8:20am to get checked in and seated.
- Track 1 and 2 – Check In at Salon D
7:45am to 8:35am- Networking Breakfast
- Networking Breakfast in Balto Tavern (attendees purchase their own breakfast)
8:35am to 8:45am- Attendees find seats in Salon D for Conference Welcome
8:45am- Welcome by Will Holmes, Founder of MoneyBaltimore (Salon D)
8:50am to 9:20am- Greetings from The Honorable Catherine E. Pugh, Mayor of the City of Baltimore (Salon D)
9:20am to 9:23am- Presentation of Award to The Honorable Catherine E. Pugh, Mayor of the City of Baltimore by Will Holmes (Salon D)
9:25am to 9:45am- Keynote Motivational Speaker: Winston Sterling of Colasis (Salon D)
9:45am to 9:50am-Track 2 attendees leave Salon D to go to Salon E. Track 1 attendees stay in Salon D.
9:50am to 11:30am- Track 1 Workshop: 30 Steps for Startups (Salon D)
- Discussion led by Will Holmes of WHC. Steps can be found at www.30stepsforstartups.com
9:50am to 10:35am- Track 2 Workshop: Criteria for Getting Funded by Investors and Lenders (Salon E)
- Panel: Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Calvin Young of The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, Deonn Henderson of The Startup Nest, Ayonna Thompson of United Credit Education Services, Paz Morris of Equity Capital Partners
10:45am to 11:30am- Track 2 Workshop: Building Revenue Models Big Enough to Attract Investors and Buyers (Salon E)
- Panel: Alexis Coates of Black Business Review, Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Shawn Hart of Hart Wealth Strategies, Augustus McMillan of The McMillan Companies, Calvin Young of Harbor Bank of Maryland
11:35am- 2017 MoneyBaltimore Group Picture (Registration Area Steps)
11:40am to 12:10pm- Lunch Break (attendees purchase their own lunch in Balto Restaurant)
12:15pm to 1pm- Track 1 Workshop: Properly Planning, Registering, Protecting and Sustaining Your Growing Business or Non-Profit Organization (Salon D)
- Panel: Shan-Nel D. Simmons, EA of Nel’s Tax Help, Nat Alston of the Horizon Group, Granville Templeton, Esquire, Leroy Mckenzie, Jr. of JNF Enterprises, Dan Cullen of Cullen Research Group, Anne Alston, CEO and Founder of ALSTNTEC, Allan Robinson from the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
12:15pm to 1pm- Track 2 Workshop: Finding Investors and Pitching to Them (Salon E)
- Panel: Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies, McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Calvin Young of The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, Alexis Coates of Black Business Review, The Startup Nest, Paz Morris of Equity Capital Partners
1:10pm to 1:55pm- Track 1 Workshop: Marketing and Sales Essentials To Grow Your Business or Non-Profit Faster (Salon D)
- Panel: Adam Leech of Tharros Media, Jeff Bryce of JRB Business Enterprises, Roger Reynolds of R Reynolds Consulting, Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce, Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, Lamonte Gwynn of Lamonte G Photography, Arnold Jolivet, II of AMCBA, Daryell Mack of Mogul Printing
2pm to 2:45pm- Track 1 Workshop: Resources and Financial Options for New Business Leaders (Salon D)
- Panel: John Gourdin of SoundAdviceMD, Shawn Hart of Hart Wealth Strategies, Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce, Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, Erica Myers of Fosterpreneur, Kyle O’Conner of The Startup Nest, Augustus McMillan of McMillan Companies, Dan Cullen of Cullen Research Group
1:10pm to 2:45pm- Track 2 Workshop: Pitching to Lenders & Investors -Write your pitch! Practice it! Deliver it! (Salon E)
- Panel: McKeever (Mac) Conwell of TEDCO, Paz Morris of Equity Capital Partners, Teddy Coates of Bank of America, Phil Reeves of Mercantile Strategies
2:55pm to 3:55pm- Networking Mixer (attendees purchase their own drinks) (near Salon E)
Sponsored: Will Holmes Consulting
Want 2 months of Motivation and Support after the MoneyBaltimore Conference? Consider the CONFERENCE PLUS OPTION. Click here for more information!
Registration has closed for this event. Thank you!